Monday, September 24, 2012

A beginning


Welcome!

Hi there,

I've started developing a blog that I hope can be a kind of record on whatever I did for PBS Secondary. The lessons published here are to be shared and reviewed as well since the implementation is still new in secondary schools. Do leave comments and wonderful suggestions to help me (perhaps us..) to improvise the lessons.

How to make use of this blog...

  • Above are 'tabs' that consist of links to pages. The available pages are Dokumen Standard Prestasi, Home, Videos, Photos and Handouts (I'll add more tabs if necessary).
  • Visitors can use all the materials here as long as they are respectfully quoted and should be used for non-commercial purposes.
  • Should teachers have personal blogs that are PBS related, do share with me. Thus, collaboration can be expanded.
  • Suggestions for improvement are most welcome.


Happy reading! Sharing is caring...

Err.... I love teaching.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment